Sometimes you wake up, and you want a healthy, filling breakfast that will help you start your day right. If that’s you, then this is the breakfast for you! Breakfast muffins made healthy, using all the vegetables you can think of, egg whites, and hot dog pieces to take it up a notch. The beauty of this recipe? You can substitute any vegetables you like or whatever you have at home!
1 bottle X2 Plain
1 tablespoon olive oil
40 grams minced onion
150 grams hot dog pieces
40 grams diced colored peppers
40 grams diced mushroom
40 grams sliced olives
40 grams chopped broccoli
40 grams diced carrots
100 grams mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- In a pan, sauté the onion and hot dog in the olive oil, then add the colored peppers, the mushrooms, olives, broccoli, and carrots. Mix the vegetables together and cook for 3-6 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and the mozzarella cheese (optional).
- Pour the vegetable mixture in the muffin tin or silicon tray. Evenly distribute OVO X2 Plain Egg Whites to each slot and mix with a small spoon.
- Place the tray in the oven at 160 degrees and cook for 7-10 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
- Enjoy your healthy veggie packed breakfast!